|European Association for the Abnormal
Road Transport and Mobile Crane (ESTA)
|Polish Heavy Transport Association (OSPTN)|
On 19 October 2017 the European heavy transport industry will meet in Poland, precisely in the historical capital of Poland – in Krakow. At 14:00 the transport and crane meeting will begin. ESTA members, OSPTN members, and invited guests from other countries may attend the meetings free of charge. Meetings will last until 17:00.
ESTA works to:
- Continually improve equipment to create a safer working environment, alongside the manufacturers
- Harmonise equipment travel rules, general conditions of work and reduce permit delays throughout Europe
- Continuously improve the image of the sector
- Enhance the quality of service provided to clients
- Promote safer ways of working
- Create the opportunity for ESTA’s members to exchange information, allowing them to work together all over Europe.